5 REASONS TO HAVE A MIDI DRESS
IN YOUR CLOSET
Hello beautiful ladies! If you follow along on Instagram, you may have noticed that midi dresses are a regular in my feed. Midi dresses are in style every season, and no matter your age, or shape, the cut of a midi dress will always make you look well put together.
Today I am sharing three different styles of midi dresses: (1) v-neck with ruffles, (2) strapless & asymmetric, and (3) cross strap. Each of these dresses comes in a variety of color options (I love the bright ones as you can see!). I am also sharing five reasons why you need a midi dress in your closet this Spring! Keep scrolling to continue reading … 🙂
Loved wearing the strapless dress to a blogger lunch, and the cross strap dress to a red carpet event!
- Elegant – not too revealing, not too short, so they are one of the most sophisticated options when dressing up.
- Versatile – may be worn with sandals in the Spring, or with boots and a jacket / coat in the Winter.
- Ultra-Feminine – will make you look like a lady each and every time, just add a small clutch and a beautiful pair of earrings.
- Figure Hugging – these three options outline the shape of a woman’s body, and accentuate the silhouette.
- Ideal for all heights – whether you are taller or shorter, midi dresses almost always end around the knee area.
What do you think of midi dresses?
SHOP MIDI DRESSES BY CLICKING BELOW: