NEW YORK CITY’S NEWEST ROOFTOP BAR
Panorama Room in Roosevelt Island
Last weekend we checked out New York City’s newest rooftop bar situated on the 18th floor of the Graduate Hotel in Roosevelt Island. The Graduate Hotel began welcoming guests in June 2021.
The best part is undoubtedly the breathtaking 360-degree views of New York that you can enjoy from the balcony. I loved seeing this new perspective of Manhattan’s skyline from above.
How to get to Panorama Room?
There are 5 ways you can get to Panorama Room in Roosevelt Island.
- TRAM: Hop on the cable car at Tramway Plaza located on 60th Street and 2nd Avenue.
- SUBWAY: Take Line F and get off at Roosevelt Island.
- FERRY: Enjoy the views and get off at Roosevelt Island.
- CAR: Ask to be dropped off at The Graduate Hotel in Roosevelt Island.
- BUS: Q102 will take you to Roosevelt Island.
SHOP: Embellished Shoes
What is Panorama Room’s address?
Panorama Room’s address is 22 N Loop Rd, New York, NY 10044
What is Panorama Room’s dress code?
I would say avoid sweatpants, cargo shorts, slides or flip flops, athletic wear, or tank tops.
Interested in staying at the Graduate Hotel on Roosevelt Island?
MORE HOTELS TO STAY AT
- Archer Hotel New York
- 1 Hotel Central Park
- The Langham Fifth Avenue
- The Chatwal
- The St. Regis New York
- InterContinental New York Barclay Hotel
- The Plaza Hotel
- The Ned NoMad
- Lotte New York Palace
- Times Square EDITION
MORE PLACES TO ENJOY
MORE POSTS ABOUT NEW YORK
- 5 Iconic Central Park Photo Spots
- 8 Coffee Shops in New York City You Need to Try
- The Most Famous Paintings at the MoMA New York
- What To See at The Metropolitan Opera in NYC
- A Complete Guide to The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City
- Visit The Guggenheim Museum in NYC