The Biltmore Hotel in Miami, Florida
Lunch at The Biltmore Hotel is always a treat if you are in South Florida. This palatial resort is a National Historic Landmark with a 95-year history rooted in luxury and elegance. It’s always been one of my favorite hotels in Miami!
Many will agree that visiting this 1926 Mediterranean-style historic hotel is one of Miami’s top things to do. Its stunning architecture, elegance, and tropical landscaping are one of a kind. See more of my suggestions for things to see when you visit Miami here.
We stayed here with my family for Mother’s Day many years ago, my sister celebrated her bridal shower here (at the Culinary Academy), and I’ve had dinner with girlfriends at Fontana more times than I can count.
During our last trip to Miami, my husband and I grabbed a quick lunch at the Cascade Pool Cafe prior to hitting some balls at the golf course (until it started pouring!).
Where To Eat at The Biltmore Hotel
- Fontana – offers delicious Italian-inspired cuisine
- 19th Hole Bar & Grill – this is a classic club restaurant by the golf course
- Cascade Pool Cafe – poolside dining overlooking the world-famous Biltmore pool
- Palme d’Or – update: this French restaurant has permanently closed
SHOP OUTFIT DETAILS:
DRESS | BAG | SUNGLASSES
Map of The Biltmore Hotel in Miami
Take a look at the two maps below. On the left side of the map, you will see Miami International Airport. The Biltmore is situated in the city of Coral Gables, a few miles south of the airport.
And here is a larger map, that includes South Beach.
MORE INFORMATION about The Biltmore Hotel:
Why is The Biltmore Hotel famous?
The Biltmore has become a well-known hotel for hosting extravagant weddings, galas, golf tournaments, and water shows in what was once the largest pool in the world.
Where is The Biltmore Hotel?
The Biltmore Hotel is located at 1200 Anastasia Avenue in Coral Gables, Florida.
Which airport is closest to The Biltmore Hotel?
Miami International Airport (MIA) is 4.7 miles (7.56 km) from The Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables.
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FTL) is 31 miles from the hotel, a 40 min drive.
How far is The Biltmore Hotel from the beach?
The hotel is 13 miles (21 km) away from South Beach, Ocean Drive, and Lincoln Road Mall.
Check Rooms & Availability at The Biltmore Hotel here.
BEST HOTELS IN MIAMI
- St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- The Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club
- The Setai Miami Beach
- W South Beach
THINGS TO DO NEARBY
- The Shops at Merrick Park
- Vizcaya Museum & Gardens
- Brickell City Center
- University of Miami
- Miracle Mile Shopping District
- Beautiful Things to Do in Miami Florida
- St. Augustine: 2-Day Itinerary
- Jacksonville & Atlantic Beach
- Islamorada, The Florida Keys
- The Best Pet-Friendly Hotels I’ve Stayed At