The Biltmore Hotel in Miami, Florida
Enjoying lunch or dinner The Biltmore Hotel is a must whenever I visit South Florida. This palatial resort is a National Historic Landmark with a 95 year history rooted in luxury and elegance. It’s always been one of my favorite hotels in Miami!
Lots of people will agree that this 1926 Mediterranean-style historic hotel is one of the city’s can’t miss experiences. Its stunning architecture, elegance and tropical landscaping are one of a kind. We stayed here with my family for Mother’s Day many years ago, my sister celebrated her bridal shower here (at their Culinary Academy!), and I’ve had dinner with girlfriends at Fontana more times than I can count. During our last visit to Miami, my husband and I grabbed a quick lunch at the cafe by the pool prior to hitting some balls at the golf course (until it started pouring!).
Where To Eat at The Biltmore Hotel
- Fontana – offers delicious Italian-inspired cuisine
- 19th Hole Bar & Grill – this is a classic club restaurant by the golf course
- Cascade Pool Cafe – poolside dining overlooking the world-famous Biltmore pool
Where is The Biltmore Hotel?
The Biltmore Hotel is located on 1200 Anastasia Avenue in Coral Gables, Florida.
- The Shops at Merrick Park
- Vizcaya Museum & Gardens
- Brickell City Center
- University of Miami
- Miracle Mile Shopping District
MORE POSTS YOU WILL ENJOY
- A Peek at the Luxurious Faena Hotel in Miami
- Jacksonville Travel Guide & Where To Stay in Atlantic Beach Florida
- A Hidden Gem in The Florida Keys
- The Top Things To Do in St. Augustine FL | 2-Day Itinerary