BLAZER & JEANS OUTFIT
How to wear a double breasted blazer
In love with Elie Tahari’s luxe Fall collection! – lots of elegant and modern pieces for any business casual wardrobe.
If you follow along on Instagram, you may remember that earlier this month I was invited to attend the launch of Elie Tahari’s Fall 2021 collection. The event took place at their store located at the Garden State Plaza Shopping Mall in New Jersey.
This double breasted blazer is one of the pieces that I was immediately attracted to. The fit is so good, the length is perfect, and the color is even better. I really like the antique gold crest buttons that have been included in the blazer’s design. If you are wondering about the size, the blazer fits true to size, and if you are petite, the US 0 will fit you superbly well.
The blazer comes with matching slim fit ankle pants, but I prefer to wear the blazer with high-rise skinny jeans for a chic casual look! To complete the look, I added these oversized sunglasses from the same brand that I am happy I found!
Here are more of my favorites from the collection:
- cashmere half zip long sleeve sweater (grey, blue, or oats)
- cashmere tie waist midi dress (grey or oats)
- pleated ombre skirt with metallic shimmer (gorgeous!)
- ruffle silk shirt (black or white)
- vegan suede legging (espresso, grey, navy or black)
To shop Elie Tahari’s current coat sale (50% off), click here.
I’d love to hear in the comments below what is your go to brand for business casual pieces!
Hope you are having a great weekend!!
CLICK TO SHOP THIS STYLE:
To see another Fall look featuring Elie Tahari, click below:
To see more Fall outfit ideas, click below:
- Fall Outfit: Puff Sleeve Grey Sweater and Polène Numéro Un Mini
- Plaid Shacket and Jeans Outfit | 14 Chic Shackets for Fall
- Faux Leather for Fall
- Monochromatic Look in Purple!