MY CLASSIC CAPSULE WARDROBE
My Classic Capsule Wardrobe is finally here! Today I am sharing a selection of timeless pieces that will forever be in style. Every item that I’ve selected is beige, brown, tan or green, so that you can easily mix and match them with clothes that you already own. I love having lots of neutral pieces in my closet because they help me get dressed quickly everyday! You will really enjoy wearing these classic pieces year after year!
In this year’s capsule wardrobe I included a forever favorite of mine, the Burberry scarf that I have owned for over a decade, a cashmere wrap sweater that I wear repeatedly every Fall / Winter, a fleece lined quilted jacket that I find to be incredibly practical, and these beautiful suede booties that I own in chocolate brown (and I need in every color).
I hope that today’s post inspires you to create your own capsule wardrobe! AND! that these pieces become the basics that you love wearing all season long!
- Ted Baker London Wool & Cashmere Wrap Coat
- Cozychic Cocoon Cardigan
- Cuyana Cashmere Soft Wrap Sweater
- Burberry Check Cashmere Scarf
- Celine Sunglasses
- Vince Camuto Knee High Boot
- Strathberry East West Mini Bag
- Loeffler Randall Suede Bootie
- Barbour Stripe Cotton Top
- Barbour Fleece Lined Quilted Jacket
- Turtleneck Ribbed Top
- Veronica Beard Tweed Miniskirt
CLICK BELOW TO SHOP TOPS & OUTERWEAR:
CLICK BELOW TO SHOP SHOES & ACCESSORIES:
SHOP MY LOOK:
- Knit Sweaters that I am loving right now
- A Cozy Chic Cashmere Sweater | Everyday 9 to 5
- My Favorite Blazer & Jeans Outfit to wear this Fall
- 10 Sweater Dresses for Fall | How to Style Them
- Women’s Sweaters for Fall