The Fulton by Jean-Georges
If you are looking for a restaurant with a beautiful view of New York City, then you will enjoy dining at The Fulton. I live in New York City, and The Fulton is one of my favorite restaurants for brunch on Sundays, and for any special occasion.
My parents visited NYC last Fall, and I brought them here for an early dinner before we headed over to The Metropolitan Opera to see La Traviata!
I’ve eaten at The Fulton outdoors during the day, and during sunset, and it’s always an exquisite time. During wintertime, I love seating upstairs at one of the tables by the window so that I can enjoy views of Brooklyn Bridge from above.
How to get there:
The Fulton is on Pier 17 in Lower Manhattan, and you can get there by foot, car, train, ferry, or bus.
- Train A or C towards Downtown, get off at Fulton Street Subway Station, and walk 8 minutes to The Fulton located at 89 South St.
- Take the NYC Ferry, get off at Pier 11 / Wall St., and walk 5 minutes towards The Fulton.
- Bus M15 can take you to Pearl St / Fulton St. You’ll have a 3-minute walk to The Fulton.
Located in the historic Seaport District in New York City, The Fulton by Jean-Georges offers breathtaking views of Brooklyn Bridge and a seafood-centric menu.
While at Pier 17, you can stop at the Tin Building, a culinary destination also by Jean-Georges, where you can grab a coffee, enjoy pastries, or shop at any of the fresh markets inside.
EXPLORE NEW YORK CITY
If you are looking for more of my NYC guides, see these useful guides below!
- 19 Best Free Things to Do in NYC
- Top Art Pieces to See at The MET Museum
- Best Operas To See at The Metropolitan Opera
- Cherry Blossoms in New York
- My Guide to The MET Museum
Planning a trip to Florida this year? Take a look at the guides below!
- Beautiful Things to Do in Miami
- The Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables
- Islamorada in the Florida Keys
- Miami Restaurants With A View
MORE US DESTINATIONS YOU WILL ENJOY